Horse Shows by the Bay Prize List Now Online
RELEASE: March 1, 2013
Traverse City, MI
AUTHOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Horse Shows by the Bay Communications
– Horse Sports by the Bay, Inc. is pleased to announce that the prize list for the Hunter/Jumper portion of the 2013 Horse Shows by the Bay Equestrian Festival is now available online at www.horseshowsbythebay.com.
he four week USEF “AA-Hunter” & “Level 4-Jumper” series will feature tthe country’s best horses and riders from July 3 thru July 28. Riders will be competing for a chance to accumulate year-end points and grab a share of the $600,000 in total prize money being awarded in the hunters, jumpers, and equitation.
Entries and stall reservations are being taken on a first come, first served basis from April 1 until stall supply is exhausted or June 1.
Each week the comprehensive schedule will feature the $30,000 Grand Prix; $10,000 POSITIVE STEP FARM Open Jumper Welcome Prix; $10,000 SJHOF Junior/Amateur-Owner Jumper Prix; $5000 NAL Low Junior/Amateur-Owner Jumper Classics; Young Jumper Championships Qualifiers; “AA” Hunter Divisions; NAL/WIHS Classics PLUS plenty of exhibitor socials, charity fundraisers, & parties.
Series IV highlights include the production of the HJAM Equitation Medal Finals and the $10,000 HAGYARD Children's & Adult Jumper Prix.
In addition the following new events and awards have been added to the schedule, allowing for an increase of $50,000 in prize money from previous years:
• $10,000 HAGYARD Leading Jumper Rider Cash Bonus
• $10,000 NORTH FACE FARM Leading Hunter Rider Cash Bonus
• Weekly $2500 USHJA National Hunter Derby
• Weekly $2500 CMJ SPORTHORSE 1.40m Speed Stake
• Weekly $1000 PJP FARM, INC USHJA Pre-Green Incentive Qualifiers
• $2000 TAKE2 TB Hunter Division & $500 TAKE2 Jumper Stake – Series I & IV.
Horse Shows by the Bay, located at the boutique Flintfields Horse Park, has become a regular stop for exhibitors during the summer horse show season, where they enjoy high-level competition in one of America's best resort towns.
In 2012 Horse Shows by the Bay Series III was voted as the USHJA Zone V "AA" Horse Show of the Year and for the third year in a row the North American Riders Group (NARG) named Horse Shows by the Bay as a TOP 25 Horse Show in North America.
Hard copies of the prize list will be mailed to participants from the last two summers and by request. To add your name to the mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More announcements and news will follow in the months leading up to this exciting, vacation destination-oriented equestrian festival.
For more information, please visit www.horseshowsbythebay.com
or call Alex Rheinheimer at 561.723.6287.