Rolex/USEF Show Jumping Ranking List Guidelines Now Available Online
RELEASE: November 25, 2009
AUTHOR/ADMINISTRATOR: From the USEF Show Jumping Department
Lexington, KY- The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) has made changes to the following High Performance Show Jumping initiatives:
Appendix A of the former Selection Procedure for CSIO/CSI Competitions has been renamed the Rolex/USEF Show Jumping Ranking List Guidelines and has been overhauled to make it easier for all interested parties to use. The Rolex/USEF Show Jumping Ranking List Guidelines can be found at:
In addition to the “new look”, the following important changes should be noted:
• The published Rolex Show Jumping Ranking List will now only include U.S. riders
• There are no longer “High Cap” and “Low Cap” classes
• Placing points will be awarded four placings further to 16th place
• Classes to Count:
- Specifications: Derby classes utilizing a jump-off provided they are held at a minimum of 1.45 meters in height will be included; Derby classes scored on time in the first round are not included
- The additional prize money minimums will apply:
§ Classes in Canada – offer CAN $25,000 or more
The additional information in the former Selection Procedures is now included in the following three documents:
• Selection Procedures for CSIOs and CSIs included in the Show Jumping High Performance Programs - http://www.usef.org/documents/disciplines/jumper/SJHP_CSIO_and_CSI_Selection_Proc.pdf.
• Protocols to be Followed by US Riders Wishing to Compete Abroad -http://www.usef.org/documents/highPerformance/showJumping/ProtocolsForCompetingAbroad11_6_2009.pdf.
• Criteria to Compete in Foreign CSIOs and CSIs for CH-P-J-Y Show Jumping - http://www.usef.org/documents/highPerformance/showJumping/CHJYCriteriatoCompeteAbroad11_4_2009.pdf.
Competitors are encouraged to review this material if they have any intention of competing overseas after December 1, 2009.
Please contact Lizzy Chesson at email@example.com with any questions.